It is within Antic Mysia Region which also includes Erdek (ARTEKA), and where Doliones -who have migrated from Greece’s Thessalia Region- lived. KYZIKOS, the young king of Doliones mentioned in Greece’s famous Argonauts Saga is indicated as a Thessalian hero.
- There is a 200 persons limitation for 85K Kyzikos Monastery Ultra.
- Event will start on 5th of October, 2019, Saturday at 05:00 on ERDEK SQUARE and will finish at the same point.
- Time limit for finishing the race is 16 hours.
- All runners will get a race t-shirt.
- The disclaimer to be signed before the race will be provide to runners during kit delivery.
- In accordance with TURKISH ATHLETIC FEDERATION SPECIAL RACES PRACTICE DIRECTION, there is need for doctor-signed health certificate or certified athlete license for races longer than marathons.
- Health certificate form can be downloaded from here.
- Runners should join to the race with mandatory material list specified by race committee.
- All runners who finish the race in specified time will get a medal.
- Jersey numbers are racer-specific. They cannot be transferred to another person.
- You can find the information required to pay the entry fee from here.
- Entry fee is not refundable in case of cancelling the registry.
- For registry cancellation, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry fee is not refundable in case of bed weather conditions and other reasons which are not under control of organization.
- Award ceremony will be on 6th of October, 2019, Sunday at 12:00.
85K KYZIKOS ULTRA / EQUIPMENT CHECK LIST
- Running shoes
- Jersey number (it should be attached to the body apparently, and its original size should never be changed).
- Mobile phone (it should include the organization’s numbers and emergency service numbers (these will be provided before the race), and telephone should be protected against wetting in a water-proof/-resistant bag.)
- Emergency blanket (thermal first-aid blanket)
- Long sleeved top inner layer clothing*
- Bottom layer (spare)
- Raincoat (should be hooded, clear poncho etc. will not be accepted)*
- Beret, bandana or hat (any of them)
- Head lamp and replacement battery (in working condition)
- Water bottle having at least 1 L capacity
- Whistle (If any, whistle-on-bag is acceptable.)
- Glass (there will be no plastic glasses at check points, this should exit apart from racers’ water bags or water bottles.)
- Food (enough for at least 5 hours)
- Timing chip (provided by the organization)
- Reflective vest and cloth
*Before the race, there may be a briefing according to weather conditions.
|5 OCTOBER 2019 START AT 05:00
|85K KYZIKOS ULTRA CHECK POINTS
||DISTANCE BETWEEN CP
||WATER, COKE, SALTED PEANUTS, DRIED GRAPE, CAKE, CRACKER, BISCUIT, CHOCOLATE, FRUITS OF THE SEASON
||** ADDITIONALLY, TEA, COFFEE, SOUP, PASTA, CHEESE, BREAD, SEMOLINA HELVA