SEYITGAZI HILLThis hill, having a wide view of all Erdek, the sea, the sun, everywhere surrounding, has being used for many reasons for centuries. The hill, still hosting ruins of castle walls on its piedmonts, has many natural caves and bridges. There are remnants of old church on top of Seyit Gazi Hill. Beyond, there is a tomb called as Seyit Gazi Turbesi. According to conventional wisdom, the wishes of whom walks up to the tomb and pray would com true.
- There is a 400 persons limitation for 5K Seyitgazi Run.
- Event will start on 6th of October, 2019, Sunday at 10:00 on ERDEK SQUARE and will finish at the same point.
- Time limit for finishing the race is 90 minutes.
- The runners who want to join to event and under 18 years should provide their parent’s permissions.
- The disclaimer to be signed before the race will be provide to runners during kit delivery.
- In accordance with TURKISH ATHLETIC FEDERATION SPECIAL RACES PRACTICE DIRECTION, there is no need for doctor-signed health certificate or certified athlete license for races shorter than marathons.
- All runners will get a race t-shirt.
- All runners who finish the race in specified time will get a medal.
- Jersey numbers are racer-specific. They cannot be transferred to another person.
- You can find the information required to pay the entry fee from here.
- Entry fee is not refundable in case of cancelling the registry.
- Entry fee is not refundable in case of bed weather conditions and other reasons which are not under control of organization.
- Award ceremony will be on 6th of October, 2019, Sunday at 12:00.
|5 OCTOBER 2019 START AT 10:00
|22K APOSTOL TABLE OF WALKWAY RUN CONTROL POINT (CP)
||STAGE CLIMB M.
||TOTAL CLIMB M
||WATER, COKE, SALTED PEANUTS, DRIED GRAPE, CAKE, CRACKER, BISCUIT, CHOCOLATE CHIPS