It is within Antic Mysia Region which also includes Erdek (ARTEKA), and where Doliones -who have migrated from Greece’s Thessalia Region- lived. KYZIKOS, the young king of Doliones mentioned in Greece’s famous Argonauts Saga is indicated as a Thessalian hero.
• There is a 150 persons limitation for 104K Kyzikos Monastery Ultra.
• Event will start on 10th of September, 2022, Saturday at 05:00 on ERDEK SQUARE and will finish at the same point.
• Time limit for finishing the race is 24 hours.
• All runners will get a race t-shirt.
• The disclaimer to be signed before the race will be provide to runners during kit delivery.
• In accordance with TURKISH ATHLETIC FEDERATION SPECIAL RACES PRACTICE DIRECTION, there is need for doctor-signed health certificate or certified athlete license for races longer than marathons.
• Health certificate form can be downloaded from here.
• Runners should join to the race with mandatory material list specified by race committee.
• All runners who finish the race in specified time will get a medal.
• Jersey numbers are racer-specific. They cannot be transferred to another person.
• You can find the information required to pay the entry fee from here.
• Entry fee is not refundable in case of cancelling the registry.
• For registry cancellation, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Entry fee is not refundable in case of bed weather conditions and other reasons which are not under control of organization.
104K KYZIKOS ULTRA / EQUIPMENT CHECK LIST
• Running shoes
• Jersey number (it should be attached to the body apparently, and its original size should never be changed).
• Identity Card
• Mobile phone (it should include the organization’s numbers and emergency service numbers (these will be provided before the race), and telephone should be protected against wetting in a water-proof/-resistant bag.)
• Emergency blanket (thermal first-aid blanket)
• Raincoat (Before the race, there may be a briefing according to weather conditions.)
• Beret, bandana or hat (any of them)
• Head lamp and replacement battery (in working condition)
• Water bottle having at least 1 L capacity
• Whistle (If any, whistle-on-bag is acceptable.)
• Glass (there will be no plastic glasses at check points, this should exit apart from racers’ water bags or water bottles.)
• Food (enough for at least 5 hours)
• Timing chip (provided by the organization)
CHECK POINTS TABLE
|September 10th 2022 Saturday START 05:00|
|104K KYZİKOS ULTRA CONTROL POINTS|
|CONTROLPOINT||YÜKSEKLİK||TOTAL DISTANCE||TOTAL HIGH GAIN||TOTAL İNİŞ||İDISTANCE BETWEEN STATIONS||TIME LIMIT||KN İÇERİK|
|KN7||THE BATH||121||76||2978||2873||9||21:00||*** DROP BAG|
|**||WATER, COA, SALTED PEANUT, DRY ÜZÜM, CAKE, CRACKER, BİSKÜVİ, Çİ ;COLATA, SEASONS' FRUITS'|
|***||** İADDITIONAL, ÇAY, COFFEE, ÇORBA, PASTA, CHEESER, BREAD, İRMİK HALVA|